Thanks for tuning in! Entertainment Crazy was created to report on the latest entertainment news about Celebrities, Music, Movies, Fashion and latest trends. As the principal blogger, I will try my hardest to report on as much as I possibly can! Please do not hesitate to relate your opinions or comments. Everything is recieved with thanks. As an aspiring Entertainment Journalist, I hope that I will be able to catch your attention and blog on what I truly am passionate about. Thanks again and share my blog with your friends!
Sincerely,
Linda

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Bad Boy Justin Bieber

What? Has Justin forced his way into the dark side? Not so much. He's just playing a bad boy on TV. An upcoming episode on CSI (September 23 on CBS) will have an appearence from Justin Bieber as Jason McCann, a troubled teenage boy faced with a descision regarding his only brother. So don't worry ladies, he still remains as the "Baby" singer of the century. Don't forget to stay tuned on when this episode will be aired. (image courtesy of sodahead.com)

Dear Justin,

Although it might sound weird because I'm like six years older than you, but I love your songs and can't help myself but dance when I hear your hits on the radio.


P.S. my 3 year old brother thinks he is you.


Sincerely,

Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment