Thanks for tuning in! Entertainment Crazy was created to report on the latest entertainment news about Celebrities, Music, Movies, Fashion and latest trends. As the principal blogger, I will try my hardest to report on as much as I possibly can! Please do not hesitate to relate your opinions or comments. Everything is recieved with thanks. As an aspiring Entertainment Journalist, I hope that I will be able to catch your attention and blog on what I truly am passionate about. Thanks again and share my blog with your friends!
Sincerely,
Linda

Monday, July 26, 2010

Inception: The Movie To See


So, I went to see "Inception" today and it was nothing but satisfyingly awesome! If it isn't the mind blowing effects or the great acting, then it definitely will keep your mind in complete focus. From the first seconds of the movie to the very end, your attention span must be locked into place. The incredible synopsis was so massively creative that I was sucked into the movie, literally. I don't want to spoil the movie to those that have not seen the film, but whoever has not seen it- better. This is the movie to see and truly will get your brain working like never before. (image courtesy of wordpress.com)


Dear Leonardo DiCaprio,


I love you.. haha..not like that, but you sold the story like no other! The film got me thinking so tremendously that it has me exploring things I never really paid attention to before. B.y the way, you're still hot. ;)


Sincerely,

Linda


**SPOILER ALERT-if you have not seen the film do not read this**

To people who HAVE seen the movie- question. At the end, when Leo's character finally sees his children and goes home, is he REALLY in reality or is he still in a dream? What do you think? Comment below!!

No comments:

Post a Comment