Thanks for tuning in! Entertainment Crazy was created to report on the latest entertainment news about Celebrities, Music, Movies, Fashion and latest trends. As the principal blogger, I will try my hardest to report on as much as I possibly can! Please do not hesitate to relate your opinions or comments. Everything is recieved with thanks. As an aspiring Entertainment Journalist, I hope that I will be able to catch your attention and blog on what I truly am passionate about. Thanks again and share my blog with your friends!
Sincerely,
Linda

Friday, July 23, 2010

Diggy Simmons Crowned One of the Top Five Breakthrough MC's of 2010


So we all remember little Diggy Simmons, son of the honorable Rev. Run from DMC. It seems though that after the hit show "Run's House" on MTV, Diggy decided to follow in his father's footsteps and show he too can be a MC rapper. Now as a finalist on MTV's "Hottest Breakthrough MC of 2010" he can expand his fan base and show people what he's really made of. So will he win and take the crown? I guess we'll have to wait and see. (image courtesy of euroweb.com)


Dear Diggy,

Thanks for actually working hard to become a great MC and not just by using your father's name. We appreciate that you can hold your own ground and for that we show you our support.

Sincerely,

Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment